How do I install the Alacra Affiliate Widget?1. First, register as a user on the Alacra Store at
This will generate an affiliate ID for your account (please jot this number down).
Installation and configuration takes about two minutes. Just follow these easy steps:
2. Next, grab the widget from our
3. Give your widget a new name if desired (e.g. Kate's Research)
4. Select one or more default topics and (optionally) enter
the tickers of companies that are relevant to your blog or website. (Note: these will be used to select research
only in those cases where your page does not discuss a company or the Widget cannot detect the company being
5. Enter your affiliate ID (if you forgot to jot it down
before, you can login to the AlacraStore and click on My Account to see it now)
6. Click Get Widget, then select your blog platform, or simply copy
the embed code as shown here.
Questions about the Alacra Affiliate Widget?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the
Alacra Affiliate Widget or affiliate program or if you'd like to discuss how we might best work together.