Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' Jiangxi Copper Co., Ltd. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Jiangxi Copper Co., Ltd. since January 2008.
- Provides intelligence on Jiangxi Copper Co., Ltd.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Jiangxi Copper Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries since 2008.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Jiangxi Copper Co., Ltd.'s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes Jiangxi Copper Co., Ltd.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Jiangxi Copper Co., Ltd.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Jiangxi Copper Co., Ltd.'s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2008.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Disclaimer: Deals will be included in the reports for only those years in which the company has engaged in such transactions and not necessarily for all the years.