CVC Capital Partners acquires Apidos Capital Management from Resource America - MarketLine Financial Deals

CVC Capital Partners acquires Apidos Capital Management from Resource America

CVC Capital Partners acquires Apidos Capital Management from Resource America - MarketLine Financial Deals
CVC Capital Partners acquires Apidos Capital Management from Resource America
Published Apr 17, 2012
3 pages — Published Apr 17, 2012
Price US$ 20.00  |  Buy this Report Now

About This Report

  
Brief Excerpt:

...CVC Capital Partners Group SICAV-FIS S.A. (CVC Capital Partners) has acquired Apidos Capital Management, LLC, a collateralized loan obligations manager of Resource America, Inc., a specialized asset management company. CVC Capital Partners is a Luxembourg-based private equity and investment advisory firm. Apidos is engaged in investing in speculative grade credit on behalf of institutional investors. Both Apidos and Resource America are based in the US. Announcement (January 4, 2012): CVC Capital Partners has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Apidos for $25 million in cash. As part of the transaction, Resource America entered into partnership with CVC Capital Partners to form CVC Credit Partners which will be a global credit management business with over $7,500 million in assets under management. CVC will merge Apidos with its own credit management unit, CVC Cordatus, and take a 67% holding in the joint venture. Resource America will retain the remaining 33% of the new company...

  
Source:
Document ID
MA105894_120416
Country
Ticker
REXI=US
Format:
PDF Adobe Acrobat
Buy Now

MarketLine Financial Deals—MarketLine Financial Deals – Identifying and tracking major financial activity across our full scope of company and sector coverage, MarketLine Financial Deals covers mergers & acquisitions, private equity/venture capital backed buyouts, investments, and exits, IPOs and secondary and follow on offerings, and private placements and exits. Additional non-corporate financial deals including partnership agreements, joint ventures, co-development and research, licensing and co-marketing agreements are also available.

About the Author


Cite this Report

  
MLA:
MarketLine Financial Deals. "CVC Capital Partners acquires Apidos Capital Management from Resource America" Apr 17, 2012. Alacra Store. Dec 07, 2016. <http://www.alacrastore.com/storecontent/MarketLine-Financial-Deals/CVC-Capital-Partners-acquires-Apidos-Capital-Management-from-Resource-America-2052-80512>
  
APA:
MarketLine Financial Deals. (2012). CVC Capital Partners acquires Apidos Capital Management from Resource America Apr 17, 2012. New York, NY: Alacra Store. Retrieved Dec 07, 2016 from <http://www.alacrastore.com/storecontent/MarketLine-Financial-Deals/CVC-Capital-Partners-acquires-Apidos-Capital-Management-from-Resource-America-2052-80512>
  
US$ 20.00
$  £  
Have a Question?

Any questions about the report you're considering? Our Customer Service Team can help! Or visit our FAQs.

More Research

Search all our MarketLine Financial Deals from one place.