Adaro Energy acquires 25% stake in Maruwai coal project from BHP Billiton - MarketLine Financial Deals

Adaro Energy acquires 25% stake in Maruwai coal project from BHP Billiton

Adaro Energy acquires 25% stake in Maruwai coal project from BHP Billiton - MarketLine Financial Deals
Adaro Energy acquires 25% stake in Maruwai coal project from BHP Billiton
Published May 27, 2010
3 pages — Published May 27, 2010
Price US$ 20.00  |  Buy this Report Now

About This Report

  
Abstract:

BHP Billiton, Ltd. has created a new joint venture for its Indonesian Coal Project (Maruwai) with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy TBK, under which Adaro Energy has acquired a 25% interest in Maruwai joint venture. BHP Billiton holds the remaining 75% in the joint venture.

  
Source:
Document ID
MA27691_100629
Country
Country
Ticker
ADRO=ID
Ticker
BHP=AU
Format:
PDF Adobe Acrobat
Buy Now

MarketLine Financial Deals—MarketLine Financial Deals – Identifying and tracking major financial activity across our full scope of company and sector coverage, MarketLine Financial Deals covers mergers & acquisitions, private equity/venture capital backed buyouts, investments, and exits, IPOs and secondary and follow on offerings, and private placements and exits. Additional non-corporate financial deals including partnership agreements, joint ventures, co-development and research, licensing and co-marketing agreements are also available.

About the Author


Cite this Report

  
MLA:
MarketLine Financial Deals. "Adaro Energy acquires 25% stake in Maruwai coal project from BHP Billiton" May 27, 2010. Alacra Store. Dec 04, 2016. <http://www.alacrastore.com/storecontent/MarketLine-Financial-Deals/Adaro-Energy-acquires-25-stake-in-Maruwai-coal-project-from-BHP-Billiton-2052-35798>
  
APA:
MarketLine Financial Deals. (2010). Adaro Energy acquires 25% stake in Maruwai coal project from BHP Billiton May 27, 2010. New York, NY: Alacra Store. Retrieved Dec 04, 2016 from <http://www.alacrastore.com/storecontent/MarketLine-Financial-Deals/Adaro-Energy-acquires-25-stake-in-Maruwai-coal-project-from-BHP-Billiton-2052-35798>
  
US$ 20.00
$  £  
Have a Question?

Any questions about the report you're considering? Our Customer Service Team can help! Or visit our FAQs.

More Research

Search all our MarketLine Financial Deals from one place.