NTPM Holdings Berhad - Company Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, product and service offerings, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on NTPM Holdings Berhad required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Intelligence on NTPM Holdings Berhad's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about NTPM Holdings Berhad, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
NTPM Holdings (NTPM) is a Malaysia-based company that manufactures and markets paper products. The company's product line includes toilet rolls, tissues, kitchen towel rolls and napkins, serviette, and personal care products. It offers its products under the brand names of Premier, Royal Gold, Cutie, Intimate, Diapex, Premier Cotton, eco world, and Con V. The company primarily operates in Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. It is headquartered in Penang, Malaysia. The company recorded revenues of MYR383.1 million (approximately $112.2 million) in the fiscal year ended April 2010, an increase of 6.9% over 2009. The company's operating profit was MYR76.5 million (approximately $22.4 million) in fiscal 2010, an increase of 26% over 2009. Its net profit was MYR59.3 million (approximately $17.4 million) in fiscal 2010, an increase of 28.3% over 2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of NTPM Holdings Berhad the company and its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess NTPM Holdings Berhad as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on NTPM Holdings Berhad your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects