Whirlpool Corporation (Whirlpool) is one of the leading manufacturer and marketer of home appliances. The company offers major home appliances and related products, such as laundry appliances, refrigerators and freezers, cooking appliances, dishwashers, mixers and other portable household appliances. Its key brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Consul, and Bauknecht. The company has more than 65 manufacturing and technology research centers across 12 countries and markets products across North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia. Whirlpool is headquartered in Delaware, the US.
Whirlpool Corporation Key Recent Developments:
Oct 22, 2013: Whirlpool Corporation Reports Record ThirdQuarter Earnings And Raises FullYear Guidance
Oct 14, 2013: Whirlpool Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
Oct 11, 2013: Whirlpool Corporation to Announce ThirdQuarter Earnings and Hold Conference Call on October 22
Aug 20, 2013: Whirlpool Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
Aug 15, 2012: Whirlpool And Honeywell Introduce Energy Efficient Insulation Available Into US Made Refrigerators
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Whirlpool Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core st