Univar Inc. (Univar) is a chemical distribution company. It provides diverse industrial chemicals and other related products. The companys chemical portfolio includes acids and bases, surfactants, glycols, inorganic compounds, alcohol and other specialty chemicals. It caters to several industries including agriculture, coatings and adhesives, environmental sciences, food ingredients, household and industrial cleaning, mining, oil and gas, personal care, pharma ingredients, and water treatment. Univar specializes in providing value-added services to its customers and suppliers. It distributes chemicals to warehouses and directly to customers.
GlobalData's Univar Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Univar Inc. Key Recent Developments:
Jan 10, 2013: Univar Appoints Beatty D'Alessandro As CFO
May 31, 2012: Univar Signs Agreement With BASF To Distribute Additives And Polymers In Turkey
Apr 19, 2012: Univar Appoints Erik Fyrwald As CEO
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.