Yee Lee Corporation Berhad (YLC) is an oil product manufacturer that operates through its business divisions such as manufacturing, trading, plantation and hospitality. The company includes business packaging, palmoil refinery, palm oil mill, oil palm estate and tea plantation. It offers manufacturing, marketing and distribution of consumer products. YLC refines palm oil and manufactures cooking oils, margarine and shortening. Its trading division offers marketing and distribution of palm-based cooking oil, omega-9 cooking oil, beverage, oral care products, household products and laundry products.
GlobalData's Yee Lee Corporation Berhad (YEELEE) - Financial Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, business structure and operations. The report contains information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services, as well as detailed financial ratios for the last 5 years.
Yee Lee Corporation Berhad Key Recent Developments:
Apr 09,2016: Yee Lee Targets At Least 10% Growth In Revenue
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as detailed business description and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's business, financial and operational performance. Financial ratios presented for major public companies in the report include; revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.