Shree Cement Limited (Shree Cement) is a cement company, based in India. The company produces and sells cement. Its offers cement of various brands such as Shree Ultra Jung Rodhak Cement, Bangur Cement and Rockstrong Cement. Shree Cement markets cement through dealers, retailers and sales offices. It has install 120 MW and 3MW captive power plants and Waste Heat Recovery Plant splitted into two locations Beawar and Rajasthan. Shree Cement captive power plants run parallel with state grid and exporting power to its cement grinding unit by utilizing the facility of Open Access with complex monitor and control. Shree Cement is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
GlobalData's Shree Cement Limited (SHREECEM) - Financial Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, business structure and operations. The report contains information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services, as well as detailed financial ratios for the last 5 years.
Shree Cement Limited Key Recent Developments:
Jan 10, 2013: PCKL To Invite RFPs For Proposed Gulbarga STPP Worth INR75 Billion In Karnataka, India
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as detailed business description and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's business, financial and operational performance. Financial ratios presented for major public companies in the report include; revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.