National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) is a Pakistan based commercial bank. The Bank, through its subsidiaries provides a range of commercial banking and related products and services in Pakistan and internationally. The Bank is principally into commercial banking, modaraba management, brokerage, leasing, foreign currency remittances, asset management, exchange transactions and investment advisory services. The bank also handles treasury transactions for the Government of Pakistan as an agent to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). It operates 1,294 branches in Pakistan and 23 overseas branches (including the Export Processing Zone branch, Karachi).
GlobalData's National Bank of Pakistan - Financial Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, business structure and operations. The report contains information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services, as well as detailed financial ratios for the last 5 years.
National Bank of Pakistan Key Recent Developments:
May 19, 2012: IDB And ADB Sign $133m Agreement For Development Of Two Wind Power Projects In Sindh Province Of Pakistan
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as detailed business description and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's business, financial and operational performance. Financial ratios presented for major public companies in the report include; revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.