Kuwait Petroleum International Limited (KPI) is a downstream energy company. The company engages in the refining of crude oil and marketing of refined petroleum products. The company's products include fuels, lubricants, diesel, aviation turbine fuel and other petroleum derivatives under its distinctive brand, Q8. KPI engages in the supply of fuel, heating oil and other related petroleum products through 4,000 retail service stations in national and international markets. The company has its operations across Italy, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg and China. KPI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC).
Kuwait Petroleum International Limited - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you an in-depth data and trend analysis of the company's mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financings. The report provides detailed information on M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions registered by the company over a five year period. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value subdivided by deal types, markets, and regions, besides highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
Data presented in this report was derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as M&A, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region for North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sector.
- Major Recent Deals - Information on the company's major recent financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements.
- The profile analyzes the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divesture strategy
- Deals are presented from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy
Access detailed information about the company's recent financial deals that enables you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Major recent deals are presented in detail, which provides information on each deal's brief summary, deal type,