Cadbury plc (Cadbury) is one of the leading confectionery manufacturers in the world. It manufactures and sells confectioneries such as cocoa powder, candy, cough drop, chewing gum, milk chocolate bar, sugar-coated gum, and breath freshener. These products are marketed under various brands such as Cadbury, Creme Egg, Green and Black's, Trident, Dentyne, Hollywood, Bubbaloo, Halls, Cadbury Eclairs, Bassett's, and Natural Confectionery. Cadbury operates in over 60 countries with about 35,000 direct and indirect suppliers. The company's manufacturing facilities are based in South Africa, Swaziland, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Ghana and Nigeria.
Cadbury plc Key Recent Developments:
Feb 02, 2010: Cadbury To Shut Down Ringwood Distribution Center In Australia
Jan 19, 2010: Cadbury Accepts Kraft's $19.7bn Takeover Offer
Jan 14, 2010: Cadbury FY09 Revenue Increases
Jan 12, 2010: Cadbury Turns Down Kraft Bid, Cites Strong FY09 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cadbury plc provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company?s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company?s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company?s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst?s summarization of the company?s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company?s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives? employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company?s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors? business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company?s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile