Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (Aspen Aerogels) designs, develops and manufactures thermal management solutions. The companys products include Cryogel x201, Cryozel Z, Pyrogel XT-E, Pyrogel XTF, Spaceloft, and Spaceloft Subsea. It offers products to various industries such as aerospace, LNG, petrochemical, power, refining, and subsea. Aspen Aerogels insulation is also used in various applications like building construction and renovation, fire barriers, industrial piping, outdoor gear, transportation, welding blankets and others.
GlobalData's Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN) - Financial Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, business structure and operations. The report contains information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services, as well as detailed financial ratios for the last 5 years.
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. Key Recent Developments:
Aug 04,2016: Aspen Aerogels, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights
Jun 21,2016: BASF and Aspen Aerogels Announce Strategic Partnership
May 05,2016: Aspen Aerogels, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Recent Business Developments
Feb 25,2016: Aspen Aerogels, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2015 and Fiscal 2015 Financial Results
Nov 05,2015: Aspen Aerogels, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as detailed business description and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's business, financial and operational performance. Financial ratios presented for major public companies in the report include; revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.